Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Absolute, no ??

In our daily life, we often have to made some choices, and give some answer for the person who requested so. In exams, sometimes we might meet with some MCQ question, is either ABCD, or sometimes even E. But in the real world, doesnt that mean life just with a yes or no ? an A, B, C or D will settle everything ? I'll answer you sadly, no. I believe in this world, nothing can be so absolute.

One example that I thought of earlier of today is that, is democracy really that democracy ? This is very depend to situation, to the people who controlling, and many factors around. There is always a group of people supporting this, which we make it symbolic as A, and is a good side. Where there is A, there is always B appear, which also have people supporting them, and a dark side. For me, I view democracy as a fair system, but when people who controlling that said yes means yes. Said no means no. At that time, there is nothing called democracy.

If democracy really exist, there must be someone who is "democratic" enough to have the power to rule the world, or to control certain thing, then only A and B will be controllable.

Before this, I always thought that woman is always mafan or annoying, and need to take care many things. But again the real world proof to me that some guys have the same problem as well, and I cannot said woman is troublesome as a whole, and I feel this very unfair to them. So, I start to realise everything else isnt that absolute as well.


Written on March 2009
Posted July 2011

No comments: