Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Return of the Legendary

Around few months ago also, I feel that I'd realise what I want to be, and what I really want. But things changed 180 degree when during the final exam, I keep thinking and thinking the problem continuously, hoping that it can lead to a conclusion. After that, only I know that I'd been defeated again, not by whom, maybe by myself, and the environment. Not able to get use to the environment will cause much failure. From the first post until this one, Im still in failure, and I dont deny that I failed. That is the reality and reality often dissapoint us. A friend of mine told me that you must keep fighting, keep trying until the end. Yes, I did so, but still fail. You cannot say that I never do well enough, and what I did had been acknowledge by other people. Even say to regret, but at these time, I got no space or even a single chance to regret on my decision, because there is no point for me to regret. If regret will bring me back to the time, then I think maybe I'll try to regret once and see how is the situation. Haha...
At the very least, dont regret on your decision you'd ever made. If not, the decision will haunt you till the very last second of your life. Cheer up.
Btw, why this is called the return of the legendary ? Once upon a time, I used to call myself a legendary general sun. General Sun is a nickname developed by myself through a game. Why I choose sun is because sun can shine so brightly and really can make use of yourself to help, to guide and to teach others. But apparently this sun start to tired, but hopefully it will shine back. Give him one year time to proof everything :D Legendary will strikes back ~

1 comment:

Yenli said...

all ur blog so long
XD